We particularly like the Sundström brand because its products are cost-effective in their receipt and of high quality. You shouldn’t save on your security. Even if products such as ecopoxy are classified as particularly low in odour and emissions, the risk of developing an allergy also against small amounts remains. With this mask you can prevent such a case!
- Very light and comfortable to wear.
- The SR 900 half-mask is made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) and polypropylene (PP) and is available in three sizes S, M and L.
- The mask is equipped with two exhalation valves, which are characterized by extremely low respiratory resistance. The valve caps with shielder protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint particles.
- Material and color pigments of the mask body are approved for food (FDA), so that the risk of contact allergies is kept to a minimum.
- The easy-to-adjust straps are a V-loop and have a large shell-shaped head plate that allows for a comfortable and safe adjustment.
- The SR 900 half-mask is used with: filters from the Sundström range. The back holder filter system SR 905, according to EN 12083. The SR 307 or SR 507 compressed air additive, which serves as a breathing apparatus with continuous inflow at a compressed air supply, in accordance with EN 14594:2005. The SR 500/SR 700 blower unit with approved filters is part of the Sundström respiratory protection system with blower, which corresponds to EN 12942:1998.
- Holders for prefilter are included in the delivery. Storage best in box SR 230 or storage bag SR 339.
- Prefilter, prefilter holders, cleaning cloth, ID label and storage bag are included.
- Half mask
- Filter adapter
- Pre-filter holder