Oil-wax painting – specially designed for furniture surfaces and (kitchen) worktops made of wood!
Osmo Top Oil is ideal for protecting furniture surfaces and worktops made of solid wood or glued wood (e.g. kitchen worktops, desks, shelves, etc.) indoors. Also suitable for cork and OSB.
- Food Law
- Resistant to household chemicals and stains
- Water-repellent and abrasion resistant
- Saliva and sweat, suitable for children’s toys
- Safe for humans, animals and plants
- Container size: 0.5 l
- 1 litre is enough for a coat of approx. 24 m2.
- First coat on the raw, ground wood approx. 25-35 ml/m2. Application with the microfiber roller, the surface spreader or with the oil-paint application-flies of Osmo. “Painting errors” can be corrected up to 15 minutes after the first job in the still wet surface.
- Drying approx. 8 -10 hours (in standard climate, 23 °C/50 rel. humidity). At lower temperatures and/or higher humidity, the drying time is extended. Allow to dry with good ventilation.
- Second order approx. 5 – 10 ml/m2. Application best with the oil-inks application tile or a lint-free cloth.
- Drying approx. 8 -10 hours, see point 2.
- Further maintenance orders as well as in point 3, so as not to apply too much material.