The tried-and-tested hard wax oil in the quick-drying version – for 2 coats in just one day!
Osmo hard wax oil rapid is ideal for the protection of all wooden floors such as solid wood floorboards, country house floorboards, ship flooring, OSB and cork floors as well as for furniture surfaces.
- Very durable and resilient
- Saliva and sweat, suitable for children’s toys
- Wood-friendly and breathable
- Resistant to coffee, wine and cola
- Partially repaired
- Container sizes: 0.375 l; 0.75 l; 2.50 l; 10 l; 25 l
- 1 liter is enough for a coat of approx. 24 m 2
Finished surface on 1 day, 2 coats
- First coat on the raw, ground wood approx. 35 ml/m2.
- “Painting errors” can be corrected up to 15 minutes after the first job in the still wet surface.
- Drying approx. 4- 5 hours (in standard climate, 23 °C/50 rel. humidity). At lower temperatures and/or higher humidity, the drying time is extended. Ensure good ventilation.
- If desired, the dried paint can be smoothed with fine sanding paper (grain 400) or a scotchpad.
- Second coat approx. 35 ml/m2
- Drying approx. 4-5 hours; see point 3.