Specially adapted to the needs of wooden floors – for a low-maintenance and healthy surface!
Osmo Hartwachs-Oil Original is ideal for the protection of all wooden floors such as solid wood floorboards, country house floorboards, ship flooring, OSB and cork floors as well as for furniture surfaces. Also available with declaration of conformity in accordance with the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 2014/90/EU for shipbuilding or in anti-slip version (R9/R11).
- Very durable and resilient
- Saliva and sweat, suitable for children’s toys
- Wood-friendly and breathable
- Resistant to coffee, wine and cola
- Partially repaired
- Container sizes: 0.375 l; 0.75 l; 2.50 l; 10 l; 25 l
- 1 liter is enough for a coat of approx. 24 m 2
- First coat on the raw, ground wood approx. 35 ml/m2.
- “Painting errors” can be corrected up to 30 minutes after the first job in the still wet surface.
- Drying approx. 8 -10 hours (in standard climate, 23 °C/50 rel. humidity). At lower temperatures and/or higher humidity, the drying time is extended. Ensure good ventilation.
- If desired, the dried paint can be smoothed with fine sanding paper (grain 400) or a scotchpad.
- Second coat approx. 35 ml/m2
- Drying approx. 8 – 10 hours; see point 3.